1

Big Boy at the Park

Sunday August 9, 2009

The last time I saw Joshua, he was this big and his mom Ivy was still on maternity leave.
IMG_0113
{iPhone photo}

Pamela and I met Joshua and his parents Tai and Ivy at the Los Angeles Arboretum. I know I sound like a sightseeing pimp, but if you haven't been... check out the Arboretum. Its gardens are lush and vast. The flora and fauna are breathtaking. If that's not enough, they have wild peacocks wandering the premises.

I came to assist Pamela on a family photo shoot and to catch up with Ivy. I hadn't seen them in months and it was obvious. Joshua has grown significantly. He's now 8 months old. He sits up and has a very distinct personality.

Here are some of the photos I took.

DSC_5716_fb
I thought it would be funny to take photos of Joshua on a bench.... all by himself. It turned out to be a bit of challenge, but we got a few shots and I swear he was not harmed in any way nor were his parents very far. Tai was just out of the camera's view ready to scoop Joshua up.

DSC_5728_fb
Joshua flirted with Pamela...
DSC_5718_fb
...and gave his mom and me a big smile.

DSC_5777_fb
He played in the grass...sorta.

DSC_5743_fb
Then quickly realized that he did not like grass AT ALL.

DSC_5752_fb
Ivy brought this cute "walking" balloon. That bounces along the ground as you pull it. Here she is showing it to Joshua.
DSC_5762_fb
Joshua demonstrates that pigs are meant to be eaten.

DSC_5769_fb
A peacock decided to drop in for a few shots.

As always, here's a photo of Pamela in action.
DSC_5765_fb
Please skip on over to Pamela's blog to see her fantastic shots.

1 more coherent thought(s):

Lindsey said...

You and Pamela rocked this family session!

Post a Comment