3

I'll trade ya'

I participated in Brooklyn Bride's Annual card swap again this year. I made some nice blog friends from last year's swap that I couldn't resist signing up. {Waves "hi" to Ami}

Here are the rules:
  • Your cards must be handmade [think Gocco, glitter, photoshop, cut + paste, sewing, etc....] Make something that's easy to do multiples of.
  • Send out your cards by December 15 at the latest!
  • Wait patiently by your mailbox!

I can't blog my Christmas card design just yet. They are quite labor intensive and I have to make them in batches. This means I haven't finished my cards for non-card swap friends and family. I don't want to ruin the surprise.

I got partnered up with some interesting folks this year. Check out their blogs:
Kelly
Emily
peach-pearl.blogspot.com

Lisa
foiegirl.wordpress.com

Melissa
melissasgreetings.blogspot.com

Here's some teasers.
DSC_1673

DSC_1681

3 more coherent thought(s):

Speis Girl said...

awww the dottie stamps are adorable!

Neleh said...

i spy my name on one of the address labels! hehehe... my last name had to go on an extra line.

Unknown said...

too adorable for words!

Post a Comment