0

Profiling

Nothing says "it's going to be a great day" like having to keep your best man from going to jail. I'm not kidding. Here's the story.

A couple of days before the wedding, I traded cars with my best man. He drives a 2006 4x4 Nissan Xtrerra. I drive a 2006 Honda Civic Si. I needed his vehicle to pick up people and Wedding-related goods. We've traded cars in the past. No problemo.

My wedding day was a different story. He got pulled over right by my house. He wasn't speeding, but he got pulled over because the cops thought he was some filipino racer kid. Essentially, he got profiled. When they saw the registration was not in his name, they were getting ready to bring him in for possession of a stolen vehicle!

So, Rob had to talk to the officer and explain the situation. I was late getting my hair and make-up done because I had to wait and make sure all is well! Nothing is more fun that talking to the cops in a workout clothes and some slippers.

0 more coherent thought(s):

Post a Comment