0

Two Thousand...Great!


Taking a cue from Sarah K. Chen, a photographer whose work I admire, I decided to do a list of things I'd like to do this year.

2008 Checklist
  1. Replace my stolen digital SLR camera. I miss taking pictures.
  2. Do more freelance invitation design. Possibly launch my own website.
  3. Setup an actual emergency fund
  4. Add another stamp (or two) to my passport.
  5. Take my Civic out for a roadtrip
  6. Go on a Girls’ Trip
  7. Do a boudoir photo shoot.
  8. Train & participate in a 5K.
  9. Volunteer for a non-profit organization.
  10. Get back into Outdoor sports, i.e. Rock Climbing, Kayaking, et al
We'll see how well I do with my list as the year progresses. I figure writing them all out on a public forum will make me more likely to do them.

0 more coherent thought(s):

Post a Comment