0

Friday's Feast #177

Friday's Feast is a meme of five questions cooked up by the chef each and every week. Enjoy!

Appetizer

How many times per day do you usually laugh?

Answer: More times than I can count. Life is funny. People are funny.

Soup

What do your sunglasses look like?

Answer: Currently, I am without a pair. That's a crime by L.A. Standards, but I just haven't gotten around to buying a new pair.

Salad
You win a free trip to anywhere on your continent, but you have to travel by train. Where do you go?

Answer: Vancouver with a stopover in Seattle. I've always wanted to take the Pacific Surfliner and see the Pacific Coast. Going to Vancouver, would add another stamp to my passport.

Main Course
Name one thing you consider a great quality about living in your town/city.

Answer: The food. I have never seen quite the quality and variety of cuisine anywhere else. I love the food here.

Dessert
If the sky could be another color, what color do you think would look best?

Answer: Pink. I saw this photo and thought it would be so amazing if the sky were actually that color.

0 more coherent thought(s):

Post a Comment