0

Spring Crafts

Sunday, May 3, 2009

I went to check out Unique Los Angeles again. As crowded and as busy as it was, it wasn't as good for me as the last one. A few of the vendors I had hoped to see again weren't there. I came prepared this time, too. It works out since I probably shouldn't spend the money. So, it ended up being a nice weekend spent window-shopping.
Unique

Crowd1

Here are some of the vendors I did see and like.
The Poster List
All kinds of posters, not enough wall space
Posterlist1

I fell in love with all the plush items for sale. If only I had the space for them.

Hi-tree!
I don't know what it is, but I really dig the little trees.
HiTree1

Sweet Meats
I'm a foodie with a weird sense of humor. They had shirts that said, "I love you more than bacon". To me, that's REAL love.
sweetmeats1

I Heart Guts
Again, I have a weird sense of humor. Something about the smiley body parts appeal to me.
IHeartGuts1

IHeartGuts2

Mr. Funky
Crocheted animals that are cute and I don't have enough skill or patience to make.
MrFunky1

Kauzbots
I would have bought one of each of these if I could have. Each colored robot raises money for a different cause.
KauzBots1

KauzBots2

KauzBots3

0 more coherent thought(s):

Post a Comment