0

Friday's Feast #178

It's been a hellacious week at work. I've been dying to blog, but haven't had any spare time. Here's a quick post.

Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of cereal?

This is a childhood thing... I love Cap'n Crunch. For the most part, I'll take oatmeal with fruit and honey.

Soup
When was the last time you purchased something for your home, what was it, and in which room did it go?

We got bookshelf that is dedicated to my design tools. It isn't terribly chic. However, it is so nice to be able to go to one place and find most of what I need when I'm working on a project.

Salad
What is the funniest commercial you’ve ever seen?

I can't think of any at this moment.

Main Course
Make up a name for a company by using a spice and an animal (example: Cinnamon Monkey).

Sage Elephant

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I haven’t ______ since ______.

I haven't blogged since Last Friday:(

0 more coherent thought(s):

Post a Comment