0

All about me

Copy this entire list of questions and change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then tag and pass it along to other blogging friends. Let’s see how well we can get to know one another!

1. What is your occupation?
Project Manager for a Creative Photo Retouching Firm by day. Stationery designer every other available minute of the day.

2. What color are your socks right now?
No socks. I am wearing flip flops courtesy of Southern California weather

3. What are you listening to right now?
A random radio station

4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Cupcake from Dot’s Cupcakes

5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Of course. I only drive stick shift

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Red or Chartreuse

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Rob

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
I appropriated this from someone else’s blog.

9. Favorite drink?
Vitamin Waters or Sparkling Water

10. What is your favorite sport to watch?
I actually watch enjoy Motor sports like F-1 or Rally Car Racing, NOT Nascar. I watch college football. I told you... I’m a guy’s girl. I'm also obsessed with the Olympics.

11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
I’ve dyed my hair all sort of colors. My favorite is red.

12. Pets?
Dottie & my husband Rob.

13. Favorite food?
This list is entirely too long and I’ll just save it for another post.

14. Last movie you watched?
“Lady & Tramp” with my nephews

15. Favorite Day of the year?
Christmas

16. What do you do to vent anger?
I blog. I call my best friend Cicely to vent.

17. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Legos and crayons.

18. What is your favorite, fall or spring?
Spring because I love the promise of summer that comes with it.

19. Hugs or kisses?
Hugs:)

20. What kind of pie?
Old Fashioned Apple Pie

21. Living arrangements?
Rob & I rent a shoebox... I mean granny cottage.

22. When was the last time you cried?
When I was angry at a co-worker, he made me so made that I cried.

23. What is on the floor of your closet?
Shoes, a laundry basket, and our hiking backpacks.

24. Favorite smell?
Anything citrus

25. What inspires you?
Everything... People whose blogs I subscribe to, my grandma who is 100, my mom who was the 1st career mom on my block, my best friend who thinks I can do anything. I could go on and on.

26. What are you afraid of?
Being totally destitute and living on the streets.

27. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?
Cheesy

28. Favorite car?
Land Rover or original Toyota Land Cruiser

29. Favorite cat breed?
Ixnay on the cats

30. Number of keys on your key ring?
6

31. How many years at your current job?
2.5 years.

32. Favorite day of the week?
Thursday

33. How many states have you lived in?
3 – Virginia, Georgia, & California

34. How many countries have you been to?
11 and I hope to add more stamps to my passport.

I tag Summer, Jordana, Rebekah, Elizabeth, & Missy.

0 more coherent thought(s):

Post a Comment