2

Happy Valentine's Day

I took this photo on my way home from work one night.
It just so happened the lights in this building were on in the shape of a heart.

I know, I know for many Valentine's is a disgustingly commercial holiday. However, I am sap. I love Valentine's Day, but not for the typical reasons. I don't expect my husband to take me to a romantic dinner or show up with an extravagant bouquet of flowers. I enjoy the holiday because I use it as a moment to celebrate my friendships and relationships. This year, I made my own cards. Here's a photo of my creation.

Enjoy your day and take time to celebrate your friendships. Sorry this post is so short, but I gotta get back to work.

2 more coherent thought(s):

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

such a cute valentine! i love your mad craft skills. :)

{B}dreamy said...

Too cute! *B

Post a Comment