0

The Adventures of Others

I had an uneventful weekend, which is much appreciated. I did nothing of interest except nurse a migraine and work on some design projects. The next couple of weeks are going to be hectic. I have a trip to back East, a couple of design projects brewing, a wedding to attend, and Thanksgiving. I am going to be completely exhausted by the time New Year's rolls around.

While I worked, Rob, Kevin, Lu, and the dogs undertook a 10 mile hike from Mt. Markham in the Angeles National Forest. Here are some pics .

CIMG1608_rev
Kevin, Lu, Rob, Piper and Dottie at the beginning of their hike

Dottie & Piper  - Mt. Markham
Dottie and Piper are ready to go

Dottie finds some shade
Dottie finds some shade with Rob's hat - photo by Rob

Piper's excited
Piper is pumped

0 more coherent thought(s):

Post a Comment