0

A break from the norm

I am taking a break from my regularly scheduled activites to visit my best friend Cicely in Houston. Why you ask? First reason, Cicely is my BFF. She is an awesome BFF because she got tickets for us to see Kanye West! I flew in to Houston this morning specifically for this show. The show is in Bush Territory at the Woodlands in North Houston. So, I am very curious to see if he's really going to let loose and say something really glib. I am a huge fan of Kanye, but according to Cicely I am not a true believer. This is based on the fact that I didn't not practice any of the dances from any of his videos. It makes no difference that I own every album and single of his. In my defense, I know what my strengths and weaknesses are. Dancing is certainly NOT one of my strengths. I have choosen not to play myself. No matter. I'm sure I'll have a good time... even if I don't drink the Kool-aid.

0 more coherent thought(s):

Post a Comment