1

Let me upgrade you...

I came home from Houston to find this...

My new iMac! Rob & I agreed that we would get a new computer with our tax return. My poor 4-year old G4 Powerbook has seen better days. As an added bonus (and partially to get himself out of the doghouse), Rob created a new desk for me and organized my filing cabinets and printers underneath. I'd post pics of the new desk, but I'm still in the process of setting it up to my liking. Every now and again, Rob surprises me.

By the way, Rob did get something out of this deal. That's his new ipod shuffle on the shelf to the right of the computer.

1 more coherent thought(s):

AliGoesBlogWild said...

your new tech-child is beautiful! B would be so jealous!! i think surprises from the husband/fiance are so romantic, too! :) oo la la

Post a Comment