1

Cat N' Fiddle GTG



Today's GTG was in Hollywood. It was organized by Jordana, who isn't exactly sure how she ended up with GTG planning duties. Nevertheless, she did a great job in selecting Cat N' Fiddle in Hollywood. I don't spend much time in Hollywood. So, this was a change of pace. Cat N' Fiddle is a British pub. As such, I ordered the Fish & Chips. I was very disappointed. The portions were small for the price. Both the fish and the chips were soggy.

Thankfully, the conversation and company made up for the lackluster food. The layout of our tables allowed for more mingling. We all played musical chairs. I started on one end of the table and ended up on a different end. There were a lot of newbies at this event, which lead to the realization that this will be my last Knot GTG. I had a great time meeting a few more people and catching up with a few people that I hadn't seen in a while.

However, I'm starting to feel as thought I should no longer be posting on a wedding planning board. My wedding was 8 months ago and I'm starting to feel like Mrs. Havershim sitting in a room with rotting wedding cake. For a last GTG, this was a good one.

1 more coherent thought(s):

MissJordyPants said...

YYYAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH For GTG's! I'm sad to hear your fish & chips were ick. Especially because I almost got those instead.

(No one is haggish enough to be banned from the GTG's. Ever.)

Post a Comment